- 319 Duval St, Key West, FL 33040
- (305) 296-9911
The Red Barn was originally built as a carriage house in 1829. When the advent of the automobile made the carriage house obsolete, the “barn” was adopted by the Key West Community Players, who offered a variety of plays on its stage throughout the 1940s. After World War II, the Community Players moved to the Waterfront Playhouse at Mallory Square while the little barn waited for its next chance to shine.